Song Request

Post links to music sources and discuss music choices for shows
andy

Postby andy » Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:01 am

KellyInAz wrote:I use Windows Media player to burn a cd. It converts it for me, then I use the cd in my proshow. Windows Media player is a free download. I do this all the time. It's not convienient, but it works just fine.

Hope that helps.
Kelly

Kelly,
this morning my heart sunk when I was unable to import 2 very funny Ski yodelling WMA music files, into a show I had secretly planned to build for my wife. Then in panic mode I logged into our forum and (with everything crossed) I did a search on ‘WMA’ and there you were!…or here you are?…ready as always to help.... I learnt a long time ago ‘it’s never too late to say......a big THANK YOU!
andy

Postby KellyInAz » Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:30 pm

andy wrote:
KellyInAz wrote:I use Windows Media player to burn a cd. It converts it for me, then I use the cd in my proshow. Windows Media player is a free download. I do this all the time. It's not convienient, but it works just fine.

Hope that helps.
Kelly

Kelly,
this morning my heart sunk when I was unable to import 2 very funny Ski yodelling WMA music files, into a show I had secretly planned to build for my wife. Then in panic mode I logged into our forum and (with everything crossed) I did a search on ‘WMA’ and there you were!…or here you are?…ready as always to help.... I learnt a long time ago ‘it’s never too late to say......a big THANK YOU!
andy

Andy,

I'm so glad that this information was able to help you! Don't you just love this forum? It's solved a lot of my issues for me too :D

Kelly

Previous

Return to Music Discussion