Royalty Free Music

Post links to music sources and discuss music choices for shows

Royalty Free Music

Postby gwbuchanan » Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:10 am

I'm looking for some royalty free music at a reasonable price. Everything I have found is quite pricey. I was wondering if anyone has suggestions or recommendations.

Bill

ProShow Hall of Fame

Re: Royalty Free Music

Postby DickK » Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:13 am

Bill -- it's a pretty common discussion topic. Roam through the threads in the Music section and see if anything there helps. There are a fair number of sources that various people have found.

Also, are you looking for something for personal use, public use or commercial use? the rights you need vary by what you intend to do with it--another area you'll find discussions as well.

Let us know if you've got questions, general, on specific sites or usage issues.

Dick
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." Aristotle ((PSG, PSE & Fuji HS20 user)) Presentation Impact Blog

Re: Royalty Free Music

Postby AMD » Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:10 pm

Bill,

Follow Dick's advice--there are lots of posts regarding music. There is a lot of reasonably priced--even free--legal music out there--the tracks are just not your favorite popular tunes--and the music varies greatly in quality.

Ann

Return to Music Discussion