Royalty Free Music Source

Post links to music sources and discuss music choices for shows

Royalty Free Music Source

Postby cinderellen » Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:29 am

(I originally posted this under another topic but thought perhaps it deserved its own subject)

Is anyone familiar with Square Peach Music?

http://square-peach.com/index.html

Unless I'm missing something there are very few strings attached and the mp3s are only $2.29 each - also available in packages. Anyone have any experience with them???

Here are the Terms of Use:

Square Peach Mp3s Terms Of Use

Any and all mp3s purchased from Square Peach can be used for any type of media or website project, business, personal, website, video and film production, presentations, corporate events, commercial promos and film, Powerpoint or other presentations, distributed as part of a CD application or DVD movie. Can be used as part of a media application like a film, website or software program and may be freely distributed with any of these applications.

Unlimited Use:

Mp3s can be used on an unlimited number of projects or applications. There are no reuse fees for any project or projects the purchaser has created. Purchaser may not distribute any mp3 files to other parties, corporations or individuals unless the mp3s are part of (used in conjunction with) a film, media, DVD, presentation, website or software package.

Square Peach Mp3s can be freely distributed as part of any commercial or non-commercial media, video, website, CD, DVD, presentation or software package.

Limitations:

Mp3s may not be resold individually or as mp3 groups. The mp3 files may not be distributed to other individuals (given to) other than as part of a media package created or produced by the original purchaser.

Purchaser may not claim copyrights on any mp3s sold on this website. Mp3 recording credit to Square Peach may be included in any project or website, but is not required.

Credits:

Mp3 recording and copyright credit to Square Peach Music does not need to be included for any project.

Re: Royalty Free Music Source

Postby duglas50 » Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:27 pm

Cinderellen,
Wasn't aware of this site. Definitely one for the tool box. Thanks for posting.

Doug
Family Heritage Photography
http://www.familyheritagephotography.com
    Producer 5.0, Photoshop Elements 14, Lightroom 6, Adobe Premiere Elements 9, Topaz Adjust, Portrait Professional, On1 Photo 10, ImgBurn, Audacity, Nikon D7200, D5000

Postby AMD » Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:11 pm

Cinderellen,

Thanks for posting the site. I am "royalty-free music poor" but always in quest of more.

Thanks,
Ann

Postby juicedownload » Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:32 pm

duglas50 wrote:Cinderellen,
Wasn't aware of this site. Definitely one for the tool box. Thanks for posting.

Doug

ditto

Thanks
Tim

Postby BarbaraC » Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:05 am

Their terms of use are the same as mine over at The Frame Locker, those terms having been designed to suit the ProShow folk. This makes me wonder if those behind this site have been dabbling in online video and realized there was a big fat need that ought to be filled. Standard music companies have yet to catch up with the rest of the world. :D

Barbara
The Frame Locker - styles, transitions, frames, backgrounds, & more.
Subscribe to Frame Locker News for alerts to new products.
How-to's: ProShowThink

Return to Music Discussion