Free music from AnalogX

Post links to music sources and discuss music choices for shows

Free music from AnalogX

Postby rdurga » Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:07 pm

Please check this music site.

Free Music from AnalogX

Music albums 8 - 92 songs (some vocals)
Pl listen to music tracks for atleast one minute.
Creative commons non –commercial. Free to share and remix. Waiver possible with prior permission.

http://www.analogx.com/contents/mp3.htm

Audio software from AnalogX

Some of the features are:
Tap Tempo - Have you ever wanted to know exactly what BPM (Tempo) a song was at? Well, there's a better way than guessing, and TapTempo is the tool to do it. Simply run TapTempo, play the song, and press the spacebar on every beat - after a few seconds, you'll see the tempo (along with other info) displayed!

Songtime - If you've ever done commercials, or worked with doing music for video, then you know how difficult it can be figuring out just what BPM (tempo) to use, and how long it will be. SongTime is a down-and-dirty little app to take the drudgery and guesswork out of figuring it out! Just run SongTime, enter in the BPM, Beats/Measure, and number of measures, and it will tell you not only how long it will be, but also frame and keyframe times as well. Then, just play with the BPM or any of the other parameters, until the time is right where you want it. Both GUI and command line version of this utility are available.

Delay - Have you ever wanted to get a tap delay sounding just right, and fiddled for hours with millisecond delay, trying to get it tight? Or have you ever wanted to quickly know what the delay time should be for a certain BPM (tempo)? If so, then behold the Delay Calculator! A cool little ditty that you just load up, type in the tempo, and it does all the work, giving you delay times down to a 32nd! Superfast, supersmall, and supereasy to use - that's our motto here at AnalogX!

http://www.analogx.com/contents/download/audio.htm

Source: Kim komando

lahazard

Re: Free music from AnalogX

Postby lahazard » Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:17 pm

Thanks for the links. Not sure if I would use the music itself. I might, but might not. Nice to have them as options all the same. The tools and utilities, however, should be helpful and I was not aware of this site until you posted the links, so thanks!

Louis

Re: Free music from AnalogX

Postby rdurga » Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:55 pm

Hi Louis,

I agree with you.

I was browsing the site for something else and then I have noticed free music. Seems like pop and dance music. I did not find many tracks suitable for slideshows.

I know music is a personal choice.

Pl have a look at some of the following tracks and let me know. You may have to edit these songs like trimming beginning of the songs (as much as 60 seconds).

http://www.analogx.com/contents/mp3.htm

Album - World, track - 13, Is it real
Album – Springtime in paris, track – 11, Just a feeling
Album – on the net, track – 06, rise
Album – midstream, track – 02, Uncertain times
Album – Cole, track – 10, Have it all (vocal)
Album – Cole, track – 07, Stand (Vocal)
Album – Cole, track – 12, Sweet dejavu (Vocal)
Album – Cole, track – 04, Will you go up (Vocal)

There are some more tracks (about a dozen) which have a good rhythm.

They have offered some little programs to tweak the music. I donot know much about that part of the music composition. I thought someone may be able to use those programs to align slides to the music.

ram

Return to Music Discussion