Visiting Egypt

Post links to music sources and discuss music choices for shows
Esteemed Member

Visiting Egypt

Postby des.tom » Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:34 am

I've just booked a holiday in Egypt and, hopefully, I'll come back with an interesting set of photos - temples, tombs, etc. I'm a newcomer to PSG and would welcome any suggestions for interesting ways to move from a photo of the outside of the edifice to photos of the inside - sure there must be something better than just panning to the doorway!

Any recommendations for suitable music - including sources - gratefully received.

ProShow Hall of Fame

Re: Visiting Egypt

Postby DickK » Sat Jun 27, 2009 2:19 pm

In your shoes I'd be listening to what I heard while there and asking a guide or someone at the hotel to suggest a shop so I could buy something while there. But it's going to depend on where you go and what you do -- something fast paced for the city shots and something mysterious for ruins and museums maybe.
Dick
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." Aristotle ((PSG, PSE & Fuji HS20 user)) Presentation Impact Blog

hussam

Postby hussam » Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:33 am

des.tom wrote:I've just booked a holiday in Egypt and, hopefully, I'll come back with an interesting set of photos - temples, tombs, etc. I'm a newcomer to PSG and would welcome any suggestions for interesting ways to move from a photo of the outside of the edifice to photos of the inside - sure there must be something better than just panning to the doorway!

Any recommendations for suitable music - including sources - gratefully received.

I can give you a recommendations where to go in egypt i went there like 5 times :lol:

Esteemed Member

Postby des.tom » Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:02 pm

Thanks for the thought. We've been before and are on an organised tour.

Des

Return to Music Discussion