Instrumental Suggestions ...

Post links to music sources and discuss music choices for shows

Instrumental Suggestions ...

Postby Deb » Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:41 pm

Hi everyone!!!

I am not a huge fan of instrumental music but finding songs with words appropriate for slideshows about children does pose a challenge so I am learning to love instrumentals!!! The problem is that I obvioulsy do not have a big collection of instrumental music and the stuff I do have is ......mmmmm .... 'relaxing'!!! It would probably work if I was doing a slideshow of landscapes or nature but it just does not work with fun pics with kids. I need something a bit more lively - Any suggestions???

Honorary ProShow PHD

Re: Instrumental Suggestions ...

Postby Studio7Productions » Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:43 am

Popcorn by Hot Butter is fast paced and a good choice for children shows
PSP v 5: Adobe CS5 Extended:Sony Soundforge Pro 10: Canon 50D: Canon EOS 1000D: Nikon D40:

" Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm. "
Sir Winston Churchill

Postby Barkingmad » Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:33 am

Partners in Rhyme have 3 free kids loops which are quite nice and upbeat.
http://www.partnersinrhyme.com/pir/free ... oops.shtml
Shaz BMad
"Confusion is a word we have invented for an order which is not yet understood." Henry Mille

Postby trulytango » Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:52 am

Studio7Productions wrote:Popcorn by Hot Butter is fast paced and a good choice for children shows

Thanks Mel... I just listened to that suggestion and I remembered it straight away. Now I am itching to use it!

I agree - perfect for using with a slideshow, and not just necessarily one for the kids.

TTFN
Iris
Windows 7 HP 64-bit, Intel i5 2500K Quad Core, 8GB RAM, 1.0GB Ge-Force NVIDIA GTX 560i, Adobe Photoshop CS5, Producer 6 (GPU Benchmark was 336, now 324), a big old Canon 20D and a funky Canon Powershot G15

Postby Deb » Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:02 pm

Thanks for the suggestions!! :wink:

FYI Here is a link to 'Popcorn' by Hot Butter on Utube - it's quite funny!! :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9N4ckFN96-k

VicGuy

Postby VicGuy » Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:58 pm

Not quite sure of the laws in your area but here we can download music legally. I suggest Limewire & search for Symphonic Rock, lots of yesterday & today titles in Orchestra Rhythm...Great stuff...

Return to Music Discussion