River Trip Music

Post links to music sources and discuss music choices for shows

River Trip Music

Postby herman_con » Sun May 17, 2009 8:56 am

A group of us recently completed a 12 day raft trip on a river in Northern Canada. We are making a presentation in PSP of numerous photos and would like to add appropriate music. :idea: Suggestions for songs or sources would be appreciated. :idea:

Have a great day.

Re: River Trip Music

Postby rivers2run » Thu May 28, 2009 12:42 pm

I collect river songs and have about 10 hours worth of tunes. Some suggestions you might like are Mountain top by Toshi Reagon, Boatman James Taylor, Take me to the River Talking Heads (many others have done this one), Boat on a river STyx, Ride the River by JJ Cale and Eric Clapton. Down on the riverbed Los Lobos, Change is gonna come (many different artists) The river by Garth Brooks, Where I go Natale Merchant, rowing song Patty Griffin, No Judges Kim Richey, The River terry Evans, the River Runs Slow Sonia Dada, Made out of Water Alice Di Micele, Canoe song peter mayer. Hope that helps I can send more suggestions if you need them.

Re: River Trip Music

Postby herman_con » Thu May 28, 2009 4:22 pm

Thanks very much for the feedback.

After reading some of the posts on this site about copywright issues for music, we have decided to use only music that is freely available under Creative Commons or similar licence agreements.

Have a great day.

Return to Music Discussion