music fading out

Post links to music sources and discuss music choices for shows
Esteemed Member

music fading out

Postby shazmark » Mon May 11, 2009 9:44 pm

Hello everyone.........long time since ive been here, been very busy busy busy...
I am having a problem with the music in one of my shows I pin pointed it to the video background, when the song gets to the slide with the video background, it lowers its tone and then picks up again for the next slide...I have looked at every possible reason for this anyone had this problem before.
cheers
shaz

ProShow Hall of Fame

Re: music fading out

Postby hardsoftware » Mon May 11, 2009 10:36 pm

I don't know which version of Proshow you are using so I can only show you in version 3.

Go up and click on the Show Options Icon. When the window opens up click the SOUNDTRACK icon. At the bottom right hand side change the SOUNDTRACK DURING OTHER SOUNDS volume from 50% to 100%.

If you have Version 4 it should be basically the same thing except the interface will look different.

Oh yea, Happy Birthday Sharon!

Ben
PSG, & Producer 3,4 and 5. Photo Editing: PS Elements 2.0 & 5.0, Premier Elements 3.0,

PHOTODEX GALLERY: http://www.photodex.com/share/hardsoftware
UnEmployed, and getting pretty good at it!
Facebook look for Ben R. Baca.

Esteemed Member

Postby shazmark » Tue May 12, 2009 1:12 am

Hi Ben
tnx for your reply but i have fixed the problem, actually...... i fixed another problem i had a long time ago on here that no one could solve, so i will have to go through and find my old post and inform anyone that posted me at the time that i fixed a problem i had with my backgrounds stuttering...... I have now producer 4 which i love, and again my backrounds started stuttering again...... so i slowed the background down in the video settings and it fixed my music fading problem as well..
hope this didnt bore you
and so nice to meet you
cheers
shaz
and tnx for the birthday wishes

Valued Member

Postby my3luv1 » Tue May 12, 2009 5:24 am

Whenever you use a video background and you loose your music volume, just go into Layer-Video Setting. On the left you will see "Video Sound Setting", just lower it to 0%. If you raise the soundtrack volume, yes you will hear your soundtrack during the video background slide but you also will come in louder on the slide that do not have video background.

I hope this will help.
Maureen

Esteemed Member

Postby shazmark » Tue May 12, 2009 5:44 am

tnx maureen
i will take that onboard
cheers
shaz

Return to Music Discussion