Mark Ridout Music

Post links to music sources and discuss music choices for shows
lisco

Mark Ridout Music

Postby lisco » Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:26 pm

I wasn't sure if this needed to be here or in general discussions. Anyway, I just saw Mark Ridout Vision 2007. (The Year In Review) I know the first song in that show, but can't for the life of me remember what it is. Do any of you know the name of it? It's one of those silly things that has crept it's way into my head and now it's driving me crazy. I'll kick myself as soon as I figure it out.

You help is greatly appreciate. If only to preserve my sanity.

Scott

*Revision in black 05/02/2009
Last edited by lisco on Sat May 02, 2009 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Esteemed Member

Re: Mark Ridout Music

Postby nantory » Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:42 pm

Thanks, now you have it driving me crazy also! If you find out what it is I would appreciate you posting the name and artist. Thanks.

lisco

Postby lisco » Sat May 02, 2009 9:09 am

Please! Someone help me. This is truly driving me crazy!

Postby marmart » Sat May 02, 2009 10:10 am

Have you tried emailing Mark?? mark@ridoutphotography.com

lisco

Postby lisco » Sat May 02, 2009 10:39 am

No. I never thought about that. Didn't think he was that accessible. Thank you so much. I'm going to do that now.

Postby sayward07 » Sat May 02, 2009 2:03 pm

I actually e-mailed him a few months ago with a similar question. He got right back to me no problem

Esteemed Member

Postby nantory » Sat May 02, 2009 2:25 pm

lisco wrote:No. I never thought about that. Didn't think he was that accessible. Thank you so much. I'm going to do that now.

I hope if you get an answer you will share because as I said it is now driving me crazy also!

DJames

Postby DJames » Sat May 02, 2009 8:03 pm

"Beautiful to Me" by Richard Hellstern - Triple Scoop Music: http://www.triplescoopmusic.com/Search.aspx?ar=39

Hope this helps.
D

lisco

Postby lisco » Sat May 02, 2009 8:24 pm

I feel so stupid right now. After D posted his helpful reply, I listened to the song he recommended and it was then that I realized that something was wrong. And of course it was me. I didn't realize that there were actually two different Vision 2007 shows. Vision 2007 and the one I was talking about Vision 2007 - The Year In Review. I am so sorry for this. I hope that no one has been looking for this for me. I also had to send another email to Mark explaining my flub-up. :oops:

Scott

ProShow Hall of Fame

Postby hardsoftware » Sun May 03, 2009 4:01 pm

"Beautiful to Me" by Richard Hellstern - Triple Scoop Music:

If I am not mistaken I think Triple Scoop Music is the same company that did the ProShow Royalty Free music offerings awhile back when Media Source first came out. I don't think they sold very many of them....though I could be wrong.
PSG, & Producer 3,4 and 5. Photo Editing: PS Elements 2.0 & 5.0, Premier Elements 3.0,

PHOTODEX GALLERY: http://www.photodex.com/share/hardsoftware
UnEmployed, and getting pretty good at it!
Facebook look for Ben R. Baca.

lisco

Postby lisco » Sun May 10, 2009 5:34 pm

Guess Mark is a little preoccupied these days. It is the time for weddings. Anyway, no reply from him, so if any of you can think of it, please let me know.

Return to Music Discussion