Intro 'shows'

Share your technique and style with others using ProShow Gold
Geo

Postby Geo » Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:40 am

Hey Dick,

Glad that you think so also. I have not tried it yet either, was in the firehouse on duty for the last 24 hrs. But I am off today. I don't think that you would even have to rename the intro, just browse for the new one and open it. I will have to try it today by burning one to experiment with. We'll both have to keep up to date on our developments.....wow, I may have actually contributed something instead of just mooching the good ideas... :wink:

stay safe,

geo

Geo

Postby Geo » Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:52 am

Okay, I made a test slide with video and saved it like you would any PSG show. Opened an exsisting show, went to the DVD create menu, then shows, then clicked include into show. From there I just clicked on select show, choose my test slide with video. From that you can create your DVD, or back out and share show to the Photodex site.

What will happen is that your intro show will play, then it will pop to the menu to start the show.

Once I figure out what I want for a intro show, this is probably where I will add the show so it plays before menu or the "main" show. I think something cool would be a multiple show DVD that has an intro to explain what shows you have to choose from. Maybe a :30 sec montage with pics from each with some elevating music and fast transitions.

Okay, just another method of getting an intro show into the mix.

Stay Safe,

geo

Previous

Return to PSG - Style & Technique