film intros

Share your technique and style with others using ProShow Gold
malc

film intros

Postby malc » Wed Aug 22, 2007 1:46 pm

Hi, i have done a few slide shows of portraits and weddings but i feel i need something extra. Rather than the show starting imediatly once start is pressed i thought maybe a 30 second movie intro would be better to lead into the slide show. Does anyone know of a site that do movie intros and endings that would be appropreate ?

pixmike

Re: film intros

Postby pixmike » Wed Aug 22, 2007 2:59 pm

Hello,

Good idea! But you can create some yourself with your digital cam. Could be a field of wild flowers, a nice country road, a lake view etc... I did a quick search for such sites, but no avail. Hard to find! Good luck... If you find one, please tell us where.

Regards,
Mike :wink:

ProShow Hall of Fame

Postby DickK » Wed Aug 22, 2007 7:11 pm

Well, I'm not sure it's what you had in mind, and it definitely isn't free, but there's Digital Juice. They make all kinds of audio and video "stuff" that might be suitable. With all the stock photography shops out there I'm sure some of them do video (have no experience to suggest anything specific) but that route won't be cheap. The other way is to go out and shoot it with your camera and then edit the resulting video to be that you want.

Dick
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." Aristotle ((PSG, PSE & Fuji HS20 user)) Presentation Impact Blog

SSteve

intros and outros

Postby SSteve » Tue Aug 28, 2007 9:12 am

I am not sure I have found these I have 2 intros and 2 outros,plus several Chapters.I am very willing to share these if some one would tell me the best way to do so.
Steve

Postby Jerry Cole » Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:48 pm

Malc,
I haven't found a source for free videos, but if you find one let us know.
Thanks,
Jerry
San Diego Guy
PSG, PSP, PSE8 & Nikon D80 user
"I don't give a damn for a man that can only spell a word one way." Mark Twain

Geo

Postby Geo » Mon Jan 14, 2008 2:43 pm

Jerry Cole wrote:Malc,
I haven't found a source for free videos, but if you find one let us know.
Thanks,
Jerry

I haven't looked that deep or fooled around, but I think there may be some free stuff here, or cheaper stock video.

http://www.istockphoto.com

geo

Return to PSG - Style & Technique