Switch to full style
Share your technique and style with others using ProShow Gold
Post a reply

Proshow gold - captions appearing on 2 diffferent slide

Thu Aug 04, 2016 6:01 am

I have a class picture that has about 5 rows of people. I need to have each row of captions appear and then the next row of captions appear, etc. but have the same picture. I think I have to do it in about 5 slides but I can't remember how to do it. Hope you understand what I mean.

Re: Proshow gold - captions appearing on 2 diffferent slide

Thu Aug 04, 2016 6:26 am

Lenora wrote:I have a class picture that has about 5 rows of people. I need to have each row of captions appear and then the next row of captions appear, etc. but have the same picture. I think I have to do it in about 5 slides but I can't remember how to do it. Hope you understand what I mean.

I hope that I understand what you mean, too :-)

Yes, you do need to do it in a number of slides, each one starting from where the last has ended, and separated by a 0 time transition.
Whether it's just 5 slides, I'm not sure. You may need much more :D

This is what I would do for just 1 row of people:

1st slide: Starting Position: The full picture. Ending Position: zoom into the first row of people.
When you are happy with the movement "Copy End to Next Slide"

2nd slide: Static slide.
Starting Position and Ending Position (already there, because you copied it from the previous slide.
Insert the caption for the 1st row of people
And again "Copy End to Next Slide"

3rd slide
Starting Position: Already there because it was copied.
Ending position: Zoom into the second row of people.

You should repeat this kind of movement for as many rows of people that you have.
Depending on your picture, maybe you would also need to pan from left to right to show the full row, and not just zoom.

Hope this explains what you need to do.

Re: Proshow gold - captions appearing on 2 diffferent slide

Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:31 am

This sounds like what I want to do I will try it. I haven't done much lately with this program and forgot a lot. thanks again.
Post a reply