Switch to full style
Share your technique and style with others using ProShow Gold
Post a reply

Zooming Question

Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:36 am

If a slide timing is a total of 5 seconds and it zooms from one position to another, the image is moving the entire 5 seconds and you don't get a opportunity to view it. Is it possible to set one slide to zoom for 4 seconds then stay at that position for 1 or 2 seconds? I have tried adding another slide following which is set at the ending position of the previous slide. The problem is I don't get a seamless transition from one slide to the next. The transition I use in between is A/B.
Thks Joe S

Re: Zooming Question

Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:45 am

Joes:

You're on the right track.....try using a "cut" transition and you'll be there.......

I hope.....

Cheers

Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:54 am

Texan, thks. I changed to "cut" with a 0 transit time and that works just great.
Joe S

Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:24 pm

That is correct - end slide has same zoom level as end of the one before it and use a 0 second "cut" transition. Same technique can be used on the front of a slide to start at one zoom level for a period of time then zoom to another level and stay at that level for a period of time using 3 slides. Producer allows you to do it with keyframes, but Gold does not have those so you have to use the multiple slide method above.

mikey
Post a reply