Switch to full style
Share your technique and style with others using ProShow Gold
Post a reply

Filmstrip style similar to clothesline style

Wed May 12, 2010 2:33 am

I may have overlooked this in the member created files, but somewhere I saw a style that had a filmstrip floating across the slide with a series of photographs on it. Does anyone know where I can get this style? Thanks for your help.

Re: Filmstrip style similar to clothesline style

Wed May 12, 2010 4:03 am

I believe it is one of the styles in the Photodex Style Pack No. 1.

Ann

Wed May 12, 2010 8:21 am

I'll look again. Sometimes we overlook the obvious. But I think the stylepack 1 is the clothesline. I want the same thing, but with a strip of film running across the screen instead of the clothesline. Thanks for your time. I'm still learning and having fun with Proshow Producer.

Wed May 12, 2010 8:37 pm

It is either in Photodex's Style Pack 1 or 2--I was sure No. 1. I have it on my unit but it shows us under the category of frames and borders.

Ann

Wed May 12, 2010 10:41 pm

This style comes with the program. :D
This is a screenshot of the description in ProShow Gold.

The other styles that come from the various Photodex packs are marked as "from Style Pack vol. 1, 2 and 3"

Thu May 13, 2010 1:38 am

Mona, thanks. Thanks to everyone who helped me. You know, sometimes the obvious is overlooked. I found it in stylepack 2.

Thu May 13, 2010 2:08 am

Yes, "Filmstrip Sequence" is in Pack 2 and is a Producer style.
"Filmstrip Border", that works with Gold too, comes with the program, and works like the "Clothesline style", as you asked.

Are you a user of ProShow Gold, or of Producer? because you posted your question in the Gold section of the forum.
Post a reply