Wall Picture View

Share your technique and style with others using ProShow Gold

Wall Picture View

Postby juan.ross » Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:13 pm

Hello,

I have a question in regards to creating a show that have the appearance of pictures hanging on the wall. I have already create a few picture png files, I just need some assistance with the setup in Proshow 4.

Thanks,

Juan

ProShow Hall of Fame

Re: Wall Picture View

Postby DickK » Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:05 pm

Need some help understanding what you're looking to do. Can you describe what you want the end result to be a bit more fully? How many pictures? How are they hanging? Framed or not? etc.
Dick
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." Aristotle ((PSG, PSE & Fuji HS20 user)) Presentation Impact Blog

Postby juan.ross » Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:52 pm

First off thanks for your reply. I would like to give the appearance of one frame on the wall with multiple pictures flashing in and out. Maybe pan in multiple frames with different pictures inside for viewing. I'm currently working on a family reunion video and looking for ideas.

Thanks,

ProShow Hall of Fame

Postby DickK » Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:55 pm

Okay then all you need is a background (something to be the "wall") and an image of a picture frame with the center of that made transparent. Then you make a 3 layer stack on a slide, the background wall on the bottom with the picture in middle and the frame on top. Fiddle with the sizing of the picture and the frame to get it the way you want. Changing pictures just means copying that slide and substituting another picture as the middle layer.

There are a few frames in the Member Files section here and you may have some more of them as PhotoDex extras or ones that came with other software you might have like an image editor. Failing that find one in the house you want to use and take some pictures of it; load it into an editor, cut the image in the middle out and make the middle part transparent (you'll need to refer to the instructions for the editor there; look for transparent color) and save the frame with or without the background wall as a PNG so the transparency is preserved.

Hope that will help you get started.

Dick
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." Aristotle ((PSG, PSE & Fuji HS20 user)) Presentation Impact Blog

Postby juan.ross » Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:14 pm

Thanks again Dick I really do appreciate you taking the time to assist me with this.

Return to PSG - Style & Technique