A Text Question

Discuss anything ProShow Producer related
Esteemed Member

Postby ve6tp » Fri Aug 03, 2007 6:59 pm

Hello again Ben:

Thanks for the link to Dale G. There is a second show tutorial on "Digital Hand Colouring" that is also very good and provides more information for me. But I can't get over the amount of work it must take to convert just one B&W picture to colour.

If a person wants to really do it right, then (for example) if a face is shown and one side has a slight shadow, then the "skin" colour for each side would have to be different and some how, blended together.

Well, I'm trying to learn all about transparency, so I better stick to one thing at a time. Transparency has got me really scratching my head. But if nothing else, asking questions and trial and error, will give me answers. The members here are so great at helping someone out, I have always been able to count on them.

Before I forget, yes ..... about the transition for the photo on your production. You are correct of course. I'm so used to looking for special effects, I forgot about some of the options with PSP, like the transitions. Thanks for reminding me.

I did one show for my Uncle you may like to see Ben, if you are interested and have some time to kill. It is about a year old now, but I'd still like your comments and recommendations for improvement on it, for future compositions.

Here is the link: http://www.photodex.com/sharing/viewsho ... 2260&alb=0
I hope I've done that right ...

Best viewed in Full Screen, of course :-)

Take care Ben and thank you so much.

Tru

Previous

Return to PSP - General Discussion