ProShow Workshop Seminar Live Tour Dates

Discuss anything ProShow Producer related
ProShow Hall of Fame

Postby 57Corvette » Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:13 pm

For those of you who may not have received this ..........

Bob

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, July 25, 2007 1:40 PM
Subject: Photodex ProShow Seminar Tour

Photodex announces 4 new dates on the Seminar Tour!

These all-day learning experiences will spark your creativity and get you on the path to creating stellar slide shows. Learn how to create better slide shows in less time, with experts on hand to guide you every step of the way. These Seminars promise to be invaluable to anyone who creates slide shows using the ProShow product line.

Topics Include:
Layers 101
Motion Magic
Masking & Vignettes Made Easy
Captions
Keyframing
Output Options and Sharing

Tour Dates:

Saturday, September 15, 2007
Chicago, Illinois
Hyatt Regency McCormick Place
8:30am - 7:00pm

Sunday, October 21, 2007
Newark, New Jersey
Hilton Newark Penn Station

Saturday, November 10, 2007
Dallas, Texas
Embassy Suites Dallas Market Center

Wednesday, January 9, 2008
Tampa, Florida
Hyatt Regency Tampa

Each seminar registration includes a free 70-minute Training DVD, Course Packet, Seminar Toolkit CD, refreshments and 8 hours of hands-on, group learning. We recommend that you bring a PC laptop to the event.

Call 1-800-37-PHOTO or click here to register for a Seminar. Remember, space is limited. Seats are awarded on a first-come, first-serve basis.

Learn More
Seminar Overview
Cities & Dates
Seminar Schedule
Goodies
FAQ

Register
Register Online
Contact Customer Service
Coming to a City Near You
Chicago
Newark
Dallas
Tampa

Register Now
Call 1-800-37-PHOTO

or

Register Online

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You have received this e-mail from Photodex Corporation because you have purchased ProShow from Photodex Corporation. E-mail notifications such as this one are sent for the purpose of informing users about upcoming training events, and are sent approximately 3-4 times per year. If you would like to cancel e-mail notifications for this email address you may do so from our website.
Click here to unsubscribe.
Photodex Corporation reserves the right to modify or cancel this offer at any time.

This e-mail was sent to you by:
Photodex Corporation
http://www.photodex.com
1-800-37-PHOTO / 512-419-7000
4201 W Parmer Lane #B150
Austin, TX 78727
Nikon D80
ProShow Producer
CS3 Extended
Paint Shop Pro xi

rrenner

Thanks!

Postby rrenner » Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:59 pm

I was just looking to see if there was some kind of in-person training available and there your post was! Wish it were sooner and not so expensive, or I could pay it over time! Anyone been to one of these and feel it's worth the money?

cfeather

Too far, too expensive

Postby cfeather » Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:18 am

These sites are too far away for me and the price is really steep. Perhaps they will sell the DVD from the seminar. I wish they would talk about how to actually make money with this program.

rrenner

Postby rrenner » Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:57 am

I am in Tampa so the one in January would be perfect. I just wish it were sooner as I'd like to have a better handle on the program by this fall so I can add it to my roster of services. I am going to buy the book in September. The price does seem a bit high to me.

I have not looked closely into the market for this yet, but there seem to be many opportunities if you can market it to the right people. Weddings, memorials, anniversaries, school events, birthdays, vacations, anything that people take photos of and want to put together some kind of remembrance but just don;t have the time or expertise. I think it would work well to advertise business products and services as well if what they do can be represented well by images. Hopefully I will find out sometime soon!

Return to PSP - General Discussion