Returning to the fold

Discuss anything ProShow Producer related
Esteemed Member

Returning to the fold

Postby Alan » Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:25 pm

I've been away from this forum and product for several years and was suprised to read that Photodex as a company has problems and may not exist in the future.
After corresponding with the company to confirm my registration details I recently reinstalled my version of Proshow Producer (5.0.3297) with a view to possibly upgrading to the latest version. I was pleasantly suprised to find that the program installed correctly and runs well with all my previously purchased Style Packs.

We all like to have the latest/greatest but I'm sure that for many users who are happily using their various versions of the software that it will serve their needs for a long time yet.

Good to be back.
Alan

Sydney, Australia

Re: Returning to the fold

Postby fortemac » Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:25 am

I came here to hunt why ProShow hasn't had any new style packs in a while. While attending Shutterfest a couple years ago, ProShow was there. I stopped at their booth and asked if they had new styles coming out, and they said that yes, some were coming very soon. Nothing has happened that I can see since then. I really enjoy the program and hate to think that it is not something the company is actively working on.

Esteemed Member

Re: Returning to the fold

Postby JBD » Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:07 am

There is a lot of 3rd party developers who have some very good styles and transitions. Check them out.

Return to PSP - General Discussion