Panoramic image dispayed too small or in bad resolution

Discuss anything ProShow Producer related

Panoramic image dispayed too small or in bad resolution

Postby Winclimber » Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:21 pm

Hello,
I want to add a panoramic image in my show, in a kind of movie from one side ot the other. This is a very long image (1:10). When I insert it in the show, it is displayed very small: thin and long (length fills the frame, but height is filled with stripes above and below).
I tried what is described here:
http://www.proshowenthusiasts.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=17140&p=135578&hilit=Panorama#p135578
In this case, the image is displayed with full height, from left to right like a small film (this is the way I want it) - BUT: the resolution is very bad. The same result when I use the setting "fill frame" or "fill save zone".

The image is from a quality which allows a very good resolution (1.080 x 10.640). What do I have to do that the panoramic image is shown in the good quality, in the full height, from left to right like a small film (show settings of 1.080x1.920)?

Thanks for help
Wolfgang

Esteemed Member

Re: Panoramic image dispayed too small or in bad resolution

Postby Dieter » Sat Dec 23, 2017 12:22 am

Hallo Wolfgang,
you are from Germany?
You must your Panorama as described . On your screen is it possible that the resolution are bad- i don't know why.
But make a EXE or Vidoe and the quality are perfect. Your resolution from the panorama with 1080(can be more)x10640 is okay.My panorama has, for exambles 12088x4335.
Try it.

Best regards Dieter (Bavaria)

Return to PSP - General Discussion