Timecode Clock Displaying On Video Clip

Discuss anything ProShow Producer related

Timecode Clock Displaying On Video Clip

Postby TourBusGuy » Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:12 pm

Hello,

New guy to the forum. I have updated to version nine. I loaded a 60 minute video clip into my current show. Somehow when I rendered the clip using Grass Valley Edius 8 editing software, I ended up with the time code ticker displaying through the whole clip. Is there a way in Producer that I can remove it easily? I just don't want the distraction of it running in the show.
I have made several shows with pictures & short video clips, but have not learned how add captions or use any tools in the videos.
I appreciate any & all help!

Jim

Re: Timecode Clock Displaying On Video Clip

Postby gpsmikey » Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:17 pm

Not sure just how big your timecode display is, but you could could create a mask that blocks it - pick some shade of grey that is not too obvious. No other way I know of since it is part of the video you are using (making it part of the video).
You can't have too many gadgets or too much disk space !!
mikey (PSP6, Photoshop CS6, Vegas Pro 14, Acid 7, BluffTitler, Nikon D300s, D810)
Lots of PIC and Arduino microprocessor stuff too !!

Re: Timecode Clock Displaying On Video Clip

Postby TourBusGuy » Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:24 pm

Thanks for the info about using the mask. Actually, I haven't ever tried using masks as of yet. So much to learn, so little time as the tour bus trips keeps me on the go.

Return to PSP - General Discussion