Offset to previous track issue

Discuss anything ProShow Producer related

Offset to previous track issue

Postby berean1 » Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:48 pm

It's been a long while since I've visited here, mainly because I haven't put together any shows for sometime.

I have the latest Producer v8 and I have never experienced so many problems dealing with my sound tracks as I am now. For some reason the program keeps adding negative offset seconds to ever track of music I add to a show. Even the first song has -43 seconds?? Then when I do playback it will cause multiple songs to play at the same time. I went back and zeroed out all the offsets on all tracks, made a few adjustments to length of each separate track. I played back a minute or so of the show and when I went back in to check the songs, all the tracks have negative offset seconds to previous track added again. Anywhere from -43 to -180 seconds. Driving me crazy as I have never had this issue before. Is this just my copy or are other people have issues with sound tracks keeping consistent.

Re: Offset to previous track issue

Postby berean1 » Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:53 pm

Never mind I figured it out. When I change where the song ends by clicking Tab --> Ctrl + left click on mouse and drag backwards, it moves the beginning of the song back, thus negative offset.
I just don't remember it doing this before. I thought it only moved the end of the song but it moves the whole song when I drag it. Like I said, it has been awhile.

Return to PSP - General Discussion