Would like to purchase a template

Discuss anything ProShow Producer related

Would like to purchase a template

Postby rivendell » Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:04 am

Hello,
Does anyone know how to get in touch with Anna34 in order to purchase a baby template from her? I have seen a few of her slideshows on YouTube which I like, it looks as though it is 'drawing' picture frames then a picture appears in the frame, but I think Anna34 is from the Ukraine and I cannot find out how to send her an e-mail. I would like to buy the template from her but do not know how. I am a real novice with Proshow Producer and do not fully understand how it works, do I depend on buying templates from other people. Anyone's help, or a link to purchase, would be most appreciated. New to Proshow Enthusiasts and love it already. Thank you.

Re: Would like to purchase a template

Postby cherub » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:29 am

Hi and welcome to the forum,

I never heard of Anna34 before your post, so I searched on YouTube and found her. I don't think that she's selling her products, because she writes there that nothing of her shows is actually made by her: not the styles, and not the graphics. She states (in Russian, that I had to translate) that she found everything on the web for free (??), and that she put everything together in ProShow.
So, you might just want to contact her through her YouTube channel. Just send her a message.

But, I'd like to answer your second part of the question, and also something that you didn't actually ask :D

ProShow Producer comes with built-in slide styles, transitions and also templates, that you can use in all your shows.
Also, Photodex, the makers of ProShow, sell additional packs of effects.
And, also in addition, there are several 3rd party vendors, (and I am one of them), who sell such effects on their personal web sites. This forum has a separate section named "ProShow Marketplace" where we advertise our products from time to time.
And, moreover, there are even more effects that are distributed freely on the internet, from various sources. I don't know about the quality of these free products, but you might have some language problems while using them. Also, not everything that is distributed freely, is really free. There are copyright issues that need to be addressed.

And now, to that "drawing effect" that you liked. :D
There is something in ProShow Producer that is called "layer transition". It is pretty much like the transitions (the effects) that you apply between the slides of your show, only they work on just one layer of the slide - a picture, a frame or some other graphic that you might have in your slide.
So, if you have a picture in your slide, and instead of that "Cut" transition,that you see at the beginning of the timeline, you apply the "Paintbrush" transition, it will appear as if your picture is being painted.
If you want a bit of "sophistication", you can use a frame and mask, and by means of keyframes, you can make the frame come into the slide a few seconds before the picture, and then make the picture appear through a different effect.
For short, something rather simple, but nice :D

Postby rivendell » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:56 am

Hello Mona,
Thank you very much for your reply, and also your support. Its good to know that there are 'experts' out there who know what they are doing. I will certainly follow your blogs and, hopefully, learn as I go along. I love the programme.
I look forward to being a member and interacting with people, like yourself, who seem, so freely and kindly, give their knowledge and support to people who are not so knowledgeable about this fantastic programme.
I am definitely going to have a go at your suggestions in order to get the effect I would like. Once again, very many thanks for your help.
Very kind regards,
Rivendell

Postby cherub » Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:41 am

You are very welcome :D
Please don't hesitate to ask more questions.

We love to answer, here. :D

Postby vedsez » Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:01 pm

Try Umedy

Return to PSP - General Discussion