Blending ProShow and Premiere Pro

Discuss anything ProShow Producer related
Esteemed Member

Blending ProShow and Premiere Pro

Postby JC » Fri May 20, 2016 1:36 pm

My daughter Jaime is BIG into cycling. For grins, she recently decided to participate in a contest to become one of ten brand ambassadors for a large manufacturer of cycling gear. The contest was simple: submit a one minute video expressing “WHY I LIKE TO RIDE”.

I helped her out with the video and she had quite a number of stills that she wanted included. After we shot it, I used Premier Pro to assemble the video… but PRO-SHOW was the best and easiest way to handle the stills. If you’d like to take exactly one minute to view the video, I’d certainly be pleased… and you will be able to clearly see how the PRO-SHOW portion was incorporated.

Yup! She did win one of the slots. Here’s the YouTube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqSdmCtc-ns

Thanks,

Jeff

Re: Blending ProShow and Premiere Pro

Postby heckydog » Fri May 20, 2016 3:19 pm

That video was very professionally done and a pleasure to watch. Congratulations on a winning video and good luck to your daughter too.

As soon as I saw "cycling" I had to watch the video, hehehe. I love biking too, but as a senior citizen, I can only dream of the type of cycling she does. But I still try to do 20-25 miles a day, 4-5 days a week while we have the nice weather. It is really a great sport no matter what level you're at.

Joe

Esteemed Member

Postby JC » Sun May 22, 2016 5:32 pm

Thanks, Joe,

It was fun to do.

As far as the cycling, even her short rides are farther than I want to drive! But, I'll tell ya, I think my family, and probably my doctor too, would present me with an amazing award if I did the kind of exercise that you do.

Best,

Jeff

Postby rogerdee » Mon May 23, 2016 7:50 am

JC wrote:My daughter Jaime is BIG into cycling. For grins, she recently decided to participate in a contest to become one of ten brand ambassadors for a large manufacturer of cycling gear. The contest was simple: submit a one minute video expressing “WHY I LIKE TO RIDE”.

As a cyclist who uses Producer & Premiere Pro I can only comment-- great job!

Postby Solitude » Thu May 26, 2016 11:25 am

Great job. I happen to love blending different software with Proshow. Opens up so many different avenues! You have a right to be proud of the video and your daughter. Kudo's!

Tanya

Postby gpsmikey » Sat May 28, 2016 5:43 am

Excellent job !! Before I managed to screw my knees up, I used to ride around 150-200 miles a week and have done the STP (Seattle To Portland (200 miles)) ride a number of times. I loved the way you put that video together - very well done !! (I too am a "senior citizen" like Joe (be 66 tomorrow)). I always wanted to get a tandem with someone that likes to climb hills - we would make a great pair - they climb well and I descend well :twisted: (I'm not fat - I am "gravitationally challenged" !! )

mikey
You can't have too many gadgets or too much disk space !!
mikey (PSP6, Photoshop CS6, Vegas Pro 14, Acid 7, BluffTitler, Nikon D300s, D810)
Lots of PIC and Arduino microprocessor stuff too !!

Esteemed Member

Postby JC » Sat May 28, 2016 3:26 pm

Roger, Sounds like you do it all...Thanks so much. Jeff

Tanya, Thanks - I am proud of her. Plenty to prove she's my kid, but I have no idea where the athletic gene came from! Jeff

Thanks, Mikey; and you never cease to amaze me! But I've got you beat on age. I don't even need all my fingers and toes to count the months 'til Simon and Garfunkel's terribly strange age for sitting on a park bench. Best, Jeff

Esteemed Member

Postby Marie78 » Sun May 29, 2016 5:42 am

Hello

Nice show short but full of energy and telling all what is important.

I noticed "l'Alpe d'Huez" and "le col du Galibier" :D famous on the "Tour de France".

Special thougth today for the 2 afghan girls who participate to a french competion today while riding bike is forbiden for girls in Afghanistan.
Chris Marie

Return to PSP - General Discussion