EXPORT A SLIDE LIST

Discuss anything ProShow Producer related

EXPORT A SLIDE LIST

Postby Martinr » Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:19 am

[/b]SLIDE LIST FOR CLIENT

Earlier I did find a topic on my question but the solution did not work for me.
It required the selection of GLOBAL SHOW CAPTION which is greyed out in my case.
I am using Producer v5. My friend needs to be able to view the show and identify the slide sequence and slide numbers, in order to sort out misplaced images. I suggested that I provide a 'psh' of the show and that he downloads a trial copy of Producer from Photodex. Is this the best way to go? He thought it might be possible to produce a 'contact' sheet?? I can't see how.
Thanks in anticipation.

Martin
CS5, Canon 70D, Canon XM2

ProShow Hall of Fame

Re: EXPORT A SLIDE LIST

Postby VernonRobinson » Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:17 pm

I am not sure if this will do what you are requesting. But you could use the Global Caption feature and put the Slide number so that it shows in the show. Then you could use this older utility that I developed to list all of the contents of your PSH file by Slide Number. You would then have a correlation that you could use. Take a look in the Member Files section to get the utility. If you have Microsoft Word, you can use the Word Macros. If you do not have Word then you could use the DotNet solution. They both are the same. If you need some further help, please get back with us.

Regards,
-Vernon

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=8118&p=65563&hilit=vernon#p65563

Return to PSP - General Discussion