Publish

Discuss anything ProShow Producer related
Esteemed Member

Publish

Postby Dieter » Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:37 am

Hello Forum,
we have a Hompage for our Sportsclub an I have made this summer two PSP shows(PSP Video MP4) from our summerevent. One has 250 MB and the second has 100 MB.
Now we would like this both show's to load in our homepage. How can I do this with PSP Publish, what is the best tool. The Show's are a little big for our homepage, where can I reduce the show's/MB's before or in publish.

Thank you so much and the best regards Dieter

Honorary ProShow PHD

Re: Publish

Postby pd » Tue Nov 24, 2015 1:13 pm

I had the same dilemma. I solved it by uploading the file to wetransfer. You can add as many recipients as required and members get an email to download within some days. The good thing about this is that they get to download at the same quality you have.
pd
regards.
pd

Re: Publish

Postby gpsmikey » Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:52 pm

If you do want to have the shows on your homepage, there are a couple of things you can do to reduce the size - you will have to experiment and see what works best for you. You can reduce the size of the mp4 you are creating by lowering the resolution, lowering the frame rate or lowering quality. It depends how much motion you have in the show what you can get away with as far as things like lowering the frame rate (instead of 30fps, use 15fps - the down side is motion gets jerky when you do that). Mp4 is typically a pretty good format compression wise but look at some of the options under the "create video for web" for some of the options. Those are what I can think of off hand.

mikey
You can't have too many gadgets or too much disk space !!
mikey (PSP6, Photoshop CS6, Vegas Pro 14, Acid 7, BluffTitler, Nikon D300s, D810)
Lots of PIC and Arduino microprocessor stuff too !!

Return to PSP - General Discussion