Still confused by the customized menu setup

Discuss anything ProShow Producer related

Still confused by the customized menu setup

Postby Proulx06 » Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:37 pm

I am creating my fourth slideshow with PSG, my first with 7.0. I do these twice a year, and by the time I do the next one, I always forget how to create the menu. Here is my customized menu with background image and captions:

I am only doing one slideshow, so I deselected "Loop All". It forces me to keep "Play All" there, but I can't see where on the menu it is. What I'm trying to do is have a single clickable text that says "PLAY", whose formatting matches some of the other text. How do I accomplish this? I've done it before so I know it can be done, but I can't figure it out.

Esteemed Member

Re: Still confused by the customized menu setup

Postby Dieter » Thu Oct 29, 2015 7:50 am

Hello welcome im Forum,

I hope I understand yo because my English is bad.
You can "Play a Show " etc. find in "Customize Menu-Layers" in "Layer Settings-Action on Click. The same you can find in "Captions" under "Caption Interactivity"
Here you can find in "Captions on Page" also "Loop All" - "Play All" - "Previous" and your Caption. In the checkbox right you can this activate or deactivate.
All what you activate you can see in your Menu and you can start your show.
For example you can start your show whit:

ARMY OF 11
or
Grade 3 Berdford....
or
2015 YEAR IN ....
This you have in your"Captions on Page". Activate what you want in the checkbox.
The same you can do with your "Layers"
You should only one Layer or one Caption activate. With all what you activate you can start your show.

I don't know what I can do with "Navigation", I am new In PSP 7.0
I hope this helps.

Best regards Dieter

Return to PSP - General Discussion