Photo repositioning (PSP7).

Discuss anything ProShow Producer related
Valued Member

Photo repositioning (PSP7).

Postby NLAlston » Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:27 pm

I've started a slide show project, and have the photo files inserted. For the most part they are lined up as I desire them to be. But there are just a couple of places where a photo should be just before the one preceding it. If memory serves me correct, PSP5 allowed for long pressing + hold on a photo, which afforded the capability of dragging it to another location on the file lane. If I AM right about that, the same action doesn't seem to be achievable in PSP7. However, I am sure that the desired action can be accomplished by SOME means, and I would appreciate any info on how to go about what is desired.

Advanced thanks.
BLESSINGS,
Nathan
(PSP7)

Esteemed Member

Re: Photo repositioning (PSP7).

Postby Marie78 » Sun Oct 04, 2015 2:04 am

Hello

This is still working. Long click and just verify nothing else is selected except the slmide and the following transition.

You may also select a slide, use cut, then select the slide before which you want to put it and paste.
Chris Marie

Valued Member

Postby NLAlston » Sun Oct 04, 2015 12:13 pm

Marie78 wrote:Hello

This is still working. Long click and just verify nothing else is selected except the slmide and the following transition.

You may also select a slide, use cut, then select the slide before which you want to put it and paste.

Thank you, Marie.

Your first instruction is one that I had remembered, from before, and the same that I had been recently trying, many times. But all has been to no avail, regarding that. Your secondly mentioned method (cutting and pasting in) is one which hadn't been attempted, but I WILL give that a shot. No matter that outcome, though, methinks that I will do a reinstallation of my program, to see if that betters anything.

Once again, many thanks.
BLESSINGS,
Nathan
(PSP7)

Postby gpsmikey » Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:30 pm

I just tried the click and drag in both the slide view and timeline view. In the timeline view, I could just click and drag. In the slide view, I had to click and hold for a second or so then drag (otherwise it would select multiple ones apparently). Either way, it seemed to work fine. (ver 7.0.3527)

mikey
You can't have too many gadgets or too much disk space !!
mikey (PSP6, Photoshop CS6, Vegas Pro 14, Acid 7, BluffTitler, Nikon D300s, D810)
Lots of PIC and Arduino microprocessor stuff too !!

Return to PSP - General Discussion