A question for advice please

Discuss anything ProShow Producer related
Honorary ProShow PHD

A question for advice please

Postby Penny47 » Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:03 pm

Hi everyone, I am again looking for guidance with a project I am doing. My youngest son (38years of age) has just gotten engaged and I am trying to put together a show for him and his fiance but am stuck as to how i get music for them. I mean do I choose the music or use the music they like The problem with using music they like is I am not sure how to get it without him finding out. I am not rushing this project but decided to start it this morning and will work on it over the next few weeks. Any help with the music side of this would be great and I would really appreciate it. many thanks. I think I have written this so you can understand sometimes I get a bit carried away and lose the plot. :-)

Penny

Valued Member

Re: A question for advice please

Postby Luke_Miller » Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:18 am

This thread may be useful

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=20001

Postby BarbaraC » Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:29 am

The absolute safest way to do it is for you to choose royalty-free music, of which there's a lot of great stuff out there. If you've upgraded to version 7, there's quite a bit of really nice music you can download from Photodex, but if not, then you'll have to find it elsewhere.

Do people use music ripped from CD's and without consequence? Indeed, they do, but it's because the show is very private, one never seen in any kind of public venue. Is it illegal? Yes.

Barbara
The Frame Locker - styles, transitions, frames, backgrounds, & more.
Subscribe to Frame Locker News for alerts to new products.
How-to's: ProShowThink

Honorary ProShow PHD

Postby Penny47 » Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:28 pm

Thanks Barbara I think I did not say what was in my mind about the music. What I should have said is what type of music does one use or is that a very wide question. I have some Royalty Free music and will certainly look for more. I will spend today looking at all the threads and music on here. Too cold and wet outdoors today so good time for me. Thanks again for your reply.

Penny.

Return to PSP - General Discussion