Installer dont start

Discuss anything ProShow Producer related
samuelmf

Installer dont start

Postby samuelmf » Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:17 pm

Hi, i have downloaded the tryout for PSP and when i execute the installer it runs normaly when is preparing the installer, when is at 99% the normally be that the installer window appears, but nothing appears.

I've tryed disable the AV but it not help.

Any idea?

Re: Installer dont start

Postby gpsmikey » Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:05 pm

You don't saw what version of windows, but have you tried running as admin? (hold down SHIFT and RIGHT click the installer icon - select "Run as Administrator")

mikey
You can't have too many gadgets or too much disk space !!
mikey (PSP6, Photoshop CS6, Vegas Pro 14, Acid 7, BluffTitler, Nikon D300s, D810)
Lots of PIC and Arduino microprocessor stuff too !!

samuelmf

Postby samuelmf » Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:11 pm

Hey thanks for reply, i've already tryed that with no luck. Even i've tryed wit the installer of the version 5 and i have the same problem

I have windows 7 x64

Postby gpsmikey » Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:43 am

Very odd - I run win7/64 and have no issues installing (have done it many times for various reasons). You indicate you have tried turning off the A/V with no success either. I would suggest calling Photodex (they actually have live people on their help lines that know what they are doing and they answer the phones!!). I would have expected the installer to not run at all if it was a privilege thing, but it was worth a try. One more thing to try - re-download the program and try that - there may be something corrupted in the version you downloaded (what you download includes the installer and the program unlike some things (Adobe) where you download an installer that then runs and downloads the main program.)

mikey
You can't have too many gadgets or too much disk space !!
mikey (PSP6, Photoshop CS6, Vegas Pro 14, Acid 7, BluffTitler, Nikon D300s, D810)
Lots of PIC and Arduino microprocessor stuff too !!

Return to PSP - General Discussion