How to do live show with random transitions?

Discuss anything ProShow Producer related

How to do live show with random transitions?

Postby s4nju » Fri May 29, 2015 11:16 pm

Hi

Im trying to do a live show with random transitions and random motion effect but cant figure out how to do it. All i seem to get is the same for all pictures.

Anyone know how?

Thanks

Re: How to do live show with random transitions?

Postby cherub » Sat May 30, 2015 5:31 am

I've never done this, but here is a tutorial found on Photodex' site that describes what is required.
http://kb.photodex.com/2154/how-to-make ... -producer/

The main thing that I understand from this tutorial is that a live show is an executable made from an already existing show.
So, the key factor is to have a show that was prepared in advance.
You can make any show that you like, using whatever slide styles and transitions that you like, or even have a number of ready made shows.
The most important part is to follow their instructions about how to configure and to mark your live layers/images in this show, and to configure the live folder.

As to your question about random effects:
I don't see any possibility of applying new slide styles after the show was made, because by applying slide styles your settings for live layers will be changed.
But, I do see an option for random transitions, if you just use Show > Show Settings > Show Setup > Set Random Transitions

Hope this helps.

Valued Member

Postby john54 » Sun May 31, 2015 3:04 am

Esteemed Member

Postby Marie78 » Sun May 31, 2015 5:07 am

Hello

I discovered this recently

One unique slide is enough for live shows.

But you may create 5 or 10 slides (how many you want) with random transitions or with different ones you choose.

Then for each slide, you can use a different style. Each main image (not the copies if the style makes copies) in the show slides will be declared as live.

The last slide will have to loop to the first slide.

Then you will have 5 or 10 different motions according to your choice of styles but as many images as in your source folder and the length of the show will depends off the numbre of images in the folder.

The loop transitions is always a cut.

Be carefull to choose styles adapted to any image orientation if you have different orientation in the images of you folder.

It's not necessary to create an exe : preview do the same.

I do not think you can use an audio file all along a live show. If anayone knows, please tell us.

I hope this help...
Chris Marie

Valued Member

Postby Tonel » Sun May 31, 2015 11:26 pm

If you haven't already done so have a look at this thread about creating a Live Show http://www.proshowenthusiasts.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=20732&p=159143#p159143

It doesn't address your specific question but it will ensure you get off to the right start in case you've missed something. If you have already done what it says then please post again to say so and I'll see if I can help answer your question.

Tony
Self build Xeon W3690, 12GB RAM, C=250GB 850EVO SSD, Asus 2GB GTX960, Win10H 64bit, PSP9
iMac 27" Retina 5K i5, 24GB RAM, Radeon M295X 4GB, Bootcamp Win10H 64bit

Return to PSP - General Discussion