Slide Styles Keep Loading

Discuss anything ProShow Producer related
Esteemed Member

Slide Styles Keep Loading

Postby twodoor55 » Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:02 am

It's been awhile since I used ProShow Producer, I just updated and creating a show for my local fire department. Question is, why do my styles keep loading. I click on the slide and it is an endless wait for it to go through all my styes. Help I am in a reload zone. I used to have a quick list that would pop up now it takes forever.
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
Thomas A. Edison
US inventor (1847 - 1931)

Re: Slide Styles Keep Loading

Postby BarbaraC » Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:25 am

It's a periodic problem that hits various people, but I can't remember if there's a fix for it and what it might be. Maybe someone else knows.

On a related note, if it's taking an extremely long time for all the styles to be read in, it sounds as if you could do with a little housecleaning. Check this article on ProShowThink for straightening things up: Categorizing and Backing Up Styles Once you've backed up everything, dig into all those styles (on a rainy day, of course) and delete those you haven't used since the year before last. It's akin to cleaning out the clothes closet.

Barbara
The Frame Locker - styles, transitions, frames, backgrounds, & more.
Subscribe to Frame Locker News for alerts to new products.
How-to's: ProShowThink

Esteemed Member

Re: Slide Styles Keep Loading

Postby twodoor55 » Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:07 am

thank you for the tip ; )
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
Thomas A. Edison
US inventor (1847 - 1931)

Return to PSP - General Discussion