Can I put a show on a USb stick

Discuss anything ProShow Producer related
Honorary ProShow PHD

Can I put a show on a USb stick

Postby Penny47 » Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:35 pm

My granddaughter is having a party 21st/going away next week, and the place that they are having it say that they can not play a DVD on their system so they want to know if I can put the show on a USB stick. I can't find anywhere that it can be done. Can you tell me if it can be done and is it easy to do ?

Many thanks Penny

Re: Can I put a show on a USb stick

Postby gpsmikey » Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:52 pm

You can't put a .exe on a USB stick unless you are playing it on a PC, However, the rest of the answer is a bit fuzzier - it depends on what they want to do with the USB stick. I have done it a number of times with great results, but it requires a TV that can handle something like MP4 and has a USB port. I can create a show as mp4 720p, plug it into my TV and it works great. We need to know more about what they are talking about with their question about "putting the show on a USB stick" - what are they going to stick the USB stick into?

mikey
You can't have too many gadgets or too much disk space !!
mikey (PSP6, Photoshop CS6, Vegas Pro 14, Acid 7, BluffTitler, Nikon D300s, D810)
Lots of PIC and Arduino microprocessor stuff too !!

Honorary ProShow PHD

Re: Can I put a show on a USb stick

Postby Penny47 » Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:08 pm

OK thanks Mikey I think that maybe the TV can take the stick I will get back to them on that and then let you know.

Penny

Return to PSP - General Discussion