Filtering / Arranging New Posts on Boards

Discuss anything ProShow Producer related

Filtering / Arranging New Posts on Boards

Postby Curtiscop » Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:22 am

Is it possible to 'flag' new posts and replies on the boards. I'm afraid that I am missing a new 'reply' to messages I'm not 'following' but would be curious if any new replies have been made. Same goes with new posts. Do they always show at the top of each Section.

Can I sort each section, or filter them in anyway?

Thanks You Guys ...

Curt'
Dream what you want to dream; go where you
want to go; be what you want to be,
Because you have only one life and one chance
to do all the things you want to do.

Re: Filtering / Arranging New Posts on Boards

Postby im42n8 » Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:12 am

In the upper right, just below the dark blue title section is a down pointing caret ... it's the last icon. A popup menu of options appears. Chose one of the options ... I think what you're looking for is there.

Dale
What's New: Tools for ProShow: v11.42a Access ProShow capabilities Photodex doesn't provide (For PSG & PSP).
FPVP Blog "Making the Difficult Easier," FPVP News

Re: Filtering / Arranging New Posts on Boards

Postby debngar » Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:31 am

Hi Curt.

If you reply in a thread, I believe it automatically "subscribes" you to that thread. At least it does for me. I get email notifications for those threads when a new reply is posted in the threads which I am subscribed. For threads you haven't posted in, the option to subscribe/unsubscribe is found at the bottom. So either way you should be able to opt in/out of notifications.

Once you find the place to "view new posts", that URL can be bookmarked. It's so much easier to get to it that way than digging through the cumbersome drop down menu each time. I put a shortcut button on my toolbar at the top of my browser to instantly get to the "new posts".

Threads arrowed in red at the left indicate new posts regardless of whether they are subscribed to or not. I think the only way to sort would be to click on a section topic.
Debbie
Photography http://deborah-green.com

Return to PSP - General Discussion