Discuss anything ProShow Producer related

Postby Oldguy » Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:26 am

I had a computer meltdown and lost a lot of stuff. ( I had lost much of my memory earlier )
I used to have a URL that took me to the ProShow Enthusiasts newer posts. Would sure like to have
that URL again.

Thanks
Forrest

Re: New Posts

Postby cherub » Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:18 am

Forrest,

You need to click here:

You can then bookmark the link that opens.

Postby heckydog » Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:48 am

That doesn't work because this doesn't work the way it's supposed to. I've been here quite a few times since Jan 25th, but it doesn't update. And I have bookmarked that link.

You will get new posts since the last time you logged in to the site, not the last time you visited the site.

If you want new posts you have to log out and log back in. I log out and in about once a week unless there are a whole bunch of new posts.

Joe

Postby cherub » Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:02 am

Joe,
Now that you drew my attention to it, I just noticed that what I posted shows that I last visited the site in December, which of course, isn't true.
Normally I go by the new posts that are marked in red.

Postby debngar » Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:03 am

heckydog wrote:That doesn't work because this doesn't work the way it's supposed to. I've been here quite a few times since Jan 25th, but it doesn't update...... snip.....

You will get new posts since the last time you logged in to the site, not the last time you visited the site.

If you want new posts you have to log out and log back in. I log out and in about once a week unless there are a whole bunch of new posts.

Joe

You're right in that the "last time visited" doesn't update accurately. But I don't need to log in and out to find the new posts. When there are new posts, they appear at the top of the display of threads and are marked in red at the left side, like Mona described.
Debbie
Photography http://deborah-green.com

Postby Betty » Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:39 am

I haven't experienced the problem with last visit, perhaps because I login and logout each time. I also do not have it bookmarked.

I use to go through the photodex site but I noticed lately that proshowenthusiasts is no longer listed on their site as well as others. So I may now have to bookmark it.

~Betty

Return to PSP - General Discussion