Exporting a slide list for client feedback

Discuss anything ProShow Producer related

Exporting a slide list for client feedback

Postby nikitangel » Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:39 pm

Hello - Does anyone have a good method for getting client feedback on Producer slideshows? I need clients to be able to comment on specific slide numbers to request changes, and I have no good way to do that right now. All I have been able to think of is increasing the size of the Slide Sorter on my screen and taking a bunch of screenshots. It's not ideal (very small images) and it certainly doesn't look professional when I do it. Any thoughts from more experienced users? Thank you!

Esteemed Member

Re: Exporting a slide list for client feedback

Postby des.tom » Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:12 pm

Does Screen Capture in the Publish options give you what you want?

Des

Re: Exporting a slide list for client feedback

Postby debngar » Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:37 pm

Not sure if this would fit the need but this might work.

Insert a global caption layer macro code to number the slides.

This is what you type for a caption layer: \p (backslash p)

Right click on the caption layer (when in slide option caption edit screen) and choose "global show caption". This will apply slide number macro code to all slides in the show.

Upload a private version of the show so they can view it. The client can now take notes and comment back to you via email (or phone) if needed, stating which slides might need some changes.

Ideally, the main order of images should initially be established by the client so you aren't guessing how to put it together if the sequence is important to them.
Debbie
Photography http://deborah-green.com

Return to PSP - General Discussion