Ordering problem

Discuss anything ProShow Producer related

Ordering problem

Postby Sansi » Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:37 am

Hi.
Maybe anyone of You had this problem and will be able to help me.
I was trying to order the ProShow Producer from the Photodex website.
I don't have a credit card and my debit card got an error by finalising the payment.
That's why the only way to finalise my payment is to transfer money from my bank account.
And here is the problem. Photodex assistant don't want to give me all the informations that are required by my bank.
I need the postal code, street name and the number of the building of the bank in which they created their account.
The assistant says that I don't need those and don't want to help me any further. But I have to get those informations cause in other way my bank won't make the transfer.
I'm living in Poland. Can anyone help me? :(;(

Re: Ordering problem

Postby im42n8 » Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:17 am

As I understand it, you DO NOT need the address, street name or any such info; it's irrelevant. As I understand it, the account number the money is being drawn from and the routing number for the bank associated with that routing number are all that are required. That information provides all the necessary information money transfers require. If needed, banking institutions then used that information to look up the other information they want to have (through their own sources ...).

Dale
What's New: Tools for ProShow: v11.42a Access ProShow capabilities Photodex doesn't provide (For PSG & PSP).
FPVP Blog "Making the Difficult Easier," FPVP News

Postby Sansi » Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:15 am

Thank You for Your response.
Then could You please help me to match those informations?
I need to write in the order of payment :
the bank account number
the town in which this bank is situated
the postal code
the street name with the number
:(
even if one of those isn't right the payment won't be finalised and I will have to pay the tax without getting anything else.

Maybe there is something that my bank doesn't know like there is this routing number for the bank. That is probably some kind of tip which bank is it and my bank here in Poland do not know how to use it properly? :(

my form is simmilar to this one http://www.usask.ca/fsd/resources/guide ... r_form.php and here the postal code and city of the bank are required.

I received from the Photodex those informations:

Bank Name : Wxxxx....
Band Address: San Francisco, CA.
Routing Transit Number : 121-000248
SWIFT Code: wfbius6s
Account Number : xxxxxxxx
Account Name : Photodex Corporation

How should I prepare the payment order in a right form? I haven't paid never before from my bank account to someone who is abroad.

Can You or anyone else help me with this too?
This is very important to me.

Postby im42n8 » Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:19 pm

the bank account number
-------- Account Number : xxxxxxxx
-------- Account Name : Photodex Corporation
-------- Routing Transit Number : 121-000248
-------- SWIFT Code: wfbius6s

the town in which this bank is situated
-------- Bank Name : Wxxxx....
-------- Bank Address: San Francisco, CA.

the postal code:
-------- not necessary
the street name with the number
-------- not necessary

* Account Number: The account into which the money is to be transferred
* Account Name: Owner of the Account
* Routing Transit Number: The route/location of the bank where the account number and account name exist
* SWIFT Code:
....The Swift code consists of 8 or 11 characters. When 8-digits code is given, it refers to the primary office.
....• First 4 characters - bank code (only letters)
....• Next 2 characters - ISO 3166-1 alpha-2 country code (only letters)
....• Next 2 characters - location code (letters and digits) (passive participant will have "1" in the second character)
....• Last 3 characters - branch code, optional ('XXX' for primary office) (letters and digits)

So, All of the required information is available to the bank from which you're transferring the money to get the monies to the bank that's receiving the monies.

Dale
What's New: Tools for ProShow: v11.42a Access ProShow capabilities Photodex doesn't provide (For PSG & PSP).

Postby Sansi » Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:43 pm

Than my bank is a little bit... hmm.. I won't say in public ;)
Thank You once again :)

I was trying to figure out the other information that my bank require by myself I hope I get something useful :) But I will print what You've just wrote and show them :) maybe they would learn something ;)

Thanks once again ! :) Have a nice day ;)

Postby im42n8 » Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:51 pm

Every now and then we all deal with someone who THINKS they know what they're talking about ... but don't know diddly squat (euphemism for nothing)

Dale

Return to PSP - General Discussion