Seeking Expert help please.

Discuss anything ProShow Producer related

Seeking Expert help please.

Postby br1stolboy » Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:55 am

Hi Proshow Enthusiasts,

I have been using Proshow Producer 5 for a while now, I like to think I'm an accomplished user to the program yet there is still much more I can learn, I am self taught with the software and have had great pleasure in making many videos for family and friends. I love learning new things the more i play around with it.

my question is this.... :

Quite recently when rendering my video's the rendering size has been immensely smaller than normal.... This has only happened recently.. Does anyone know how I can get rid of the black safe zone it is placing around my videos when rendering for upload so I can have them once again play back on full screen without the black safe zone surrounding the video... Please any help will be extremely gratefully received from anyone. As when I upload my video's now to youtube it plays the video but has this horrible black safe zone around the video which looks horrible. :(

Also if it's not too much trouble... maybe a step by step guide as to where and how to apply the changes would be brilliant...Thank you

Many thanks for those who find the time to reply to this.... Eternally grateful

br1stolboy

Last edited by br1stolboy on Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Seeking Expert help please.

Postby im42n8 » Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:59 pm

It looks like you're rendering a 16:9 show to a 4:3 aspect video. Could be therein lies your "problem."

You haven't said what aspect your show is or what kind of output you're exporting to. That kind of information might prove helpful.

Dale
What's New: Tools for ProShow: v11.42a Access ProShow capabilities Photodex doesn't provide (For PSG & PSP).
FPVP Blog "Making the Difficult Easier," FPVP News

Re: Seeking Expert help please.

Postby br1stolboy » Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:26 pm

Hi Dale,

I render my videos always as 16:9 wide screen and rarely if ever use 4:3 and all my videos are rendered and uploaded directly to youtube using the Proshow to Youtube function of the program. I have however done another video since posting this query and not changed any settings what so ever in the program and this time it seems to be back to normal...? I'm not sure if its just my Proshow having a funny 5 mins with me or what?..lol. I will continue to keep eye on uploading status when i do next video and hopefully I can chalk this up to a one off glitch that has rectified itself.... I will let you know over the next coming weeks when i upload next video...

Thanks for your time in replying... most appreciated.

br1stolboy

Return to PSP - General Discussion