The end of the adventure !

Discuss anything ProShow Producer related

Re: The end of the adventure !

Postby dzacco » Mon Jan 13, 2020 8:26 am

I have an old version of Producer and a number of transition and effect packages. I'm surprised to see that there is no discount on upgrades at this late date. I was thinking about upgrading before discontinuation. Is this a good idea or what do you advise? My software is on an old computer and I need to update that as well. Can I transfer the software to a new operating system at a later date?

Postby nsd3 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:16 am

I won't be subscribing to Photobia Director (the only product that would interest me) as the subscription price is eye wateringly ridiculous.

Seriously? $250 a year for a single product which is not that special. Photobia have to be joking. I wouldn't pay more than $50 a year. Best thing ProShow supporters can do is nothing. Photobia need to get real regarding their pricing model. It's way out of the reach of the ordinary consumer, and let's be honest, I pay less than that for the complete Adobe Creative Cloud suite. There's just no comparison.

Steve

Postby Marc NY » Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:31 am

dzacco wrote:I have an old version of Producer and a number of transition and effect packages. I'm surprised to see that there is no discount on upgrades at this late date. I was thinking about upgrading before discontinuation. Is this a good idea or what do you advise? My software is on an old computer and I need to update that as well. Can I transfer the software to a new operating system at a later date?
I believe that you can download all your software that you have purchased and save them for future installations. Just make sure that you save all the Registration codes to be able to unlock the ProShow program and any of the PS Transition Packs that you purchased.

If I am mistaken I sure someone on our site will be able to help clarify anything that is incorrect.

Previous

Return to PSP - General Discussion