Future of Proshow

Discuss anything ProShow Producer related

Re: Future of Proshow

Postby Mokummer » Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:28 pm

This discussion is now becoming unpleasant! :oops:
All these other programs out there having their Pros and Cons!
Proshow is a program that has given and still gives a lot of people a lot of pleasure!
Most users use Proshow for family shows and don't need all these crazy effects as demonstrated. :D
It looks like that Photodex is continuing to stay online so that one can get access to bought features.
This enthusiasts forum has been and still is a unique support platform where experienced
users helping others.
I'll keep using Proshow as long as possible and wait to see what's going to happen.

Bill

Valued Member

Postby john54 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:33 pm

Mokummer wrote:This discussion is now becoming unpleasant!

Not from my side, I hope.
Anyway, I love to create different kinds of animations. Combine animated gifs with video or other effects and PicturetoExe does not give me such opportunities that the PSP gives.
BTW. I certainly do not know enough PTE, so I will ask a question: Is it possible to create in PTE this kind of animation?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xed4cCZzABA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdVtZHz6rAc

Valued Member

Postby Lin Evans » Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:38 pm

John,

Did you watch the three links I posted? You can do animations with PTE that simply can't be done with Proshow Producer at all. Yes, the animations you showed in the links are very, very easy to do with PTE plus animation you can only dream of doing.

Look at all three shows done with PTE...

Best regards,

Lin

Site Admin

Postby MG - Admin » Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:29 pm

I'm going to close this topic as it's simply turning into a discussion about using other products. The ProShow software hasn't stopped working so I'd like to retain the spirit of this forum by helping those that are using ProShow to improve their skills with the options provided by the software.

Thank you to everyone for understanding.

Mike

Previous

Return to PSP - General Discussion