Auto Start

Post your tips & tricks here for creating slide shows with ProShow Gold. This could include suggestions for style and content in addition to working with the software itself
lhygema

Auto Start

Postby lhygema » Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:55 pm

Hello,

I am hoping someone can help me. I would like to know if there is any way to have my flash show start when you click on the link and go to the page? The way it is set up now you have to click on the image to start it.

Thanks,

Loran

Honorary ProShow PHD

Re: Auto Start

Postby Studio7Productions » Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:34 pm

The reason for that is that you are using a MENU...if you create the show without a MENU, it will auto start......

Not sure why you stated a FLASH Show though.

M
PSP v 5: Adobe CS5 Extended:Sony Soundforge Pro 10: Canon 50D: Canon EOS 1000D: Nikon D40:

" Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm. "
Sir Winston Churchill

PhotoGavin

Re: Auto Start

Postby PhotoGavin » Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:32 pm

Mel, got it spot on, go for the No Menu option and it will auto start.

To enlighten Mel and others, you use flash in web pages as it's a samller file the AVI or Quicktime but is still PC & Mac compatible. OK you do need a flash plugin but I believe over 90% of computers now have flash installed.

I did a flash show last year for a group of wedding singers. The result is here: http://www.thebacktrackband.co.uk/photos.html

Gavin

Return to PSG - Tips & Tricks