ProShow Basics Training DVD

Post your tips & tricks here for creating slide shows with ProShow Gold. This could include suggestions for style and content in addition to working with the software itself
JosephStamler

ProShow Basics Training DVD

Postby JosephStamler » Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:50 am

Has anyone seen or used the new ProShow Basics training DVD? I just received the information about its availability from Photodex. $49.95 is a lot to shell out for me now, particularly since I just purchased the book "The Official Photodex Guide to ProShow".

ProShow Hall of Fame

Re: ProShow Basics Training DVD

Postby DickK » Thu Oct 09, 2008 2:40 pm

I know nothing specific and first-hand, but if you search here you'll find a few folks who bought one of the training DVDs. Their reactions could be summed up as "mixed".

My take is that if you're a participant here, you don't need them--they might still be useful, but somehow paying as much for one training DVD as for the software doesn't seem high value to me when the software (PSG) isn't that hard to learn and there are other choices. The resources here and those you'll find linked here are at least as valuable, less well organized maybe, generally free and a lot more personalized and interactive for sure.

Just my $.02
Dick
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." Aristotle ((PSG, PSE & Fuji HS20 user)) Presentation Impact Blog

Return to PSG - Tips & Tricks