crawler ticker tape

Post your tips & tricks here for creating slide shows with ProShow Gold. This could include suggestions for style and content in addition to working with the software itself
ProShow Hall of Fame

Re: crawler ticker tape

Postby DickK » Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:10 pm

Didn't mean to say there wasn't value in your explanation or it wouldn't be a huge help to someone! But ya gotta admit that this effect wouldn't qualify as "simple" in most folk's book, well not mine anyway. Someday I may change my mind and decide I just gotta use that and I'll know it's possible but for me, the time and effort involved exceeds the payback to me--obviously you and others thought otherwise and more power to ya. 8)

Anyway, the important point is that no matter what she does, AFAIK she can't get exactly what the client wanted using Gold. She can use what you've explained so well and get the scroll but no transitions. Or get the transitions but the scroll won't be nearly as effective because she'll have to use captions. For me, I know which way I'd go but it's her choice and thanks to you she's at least got an option she didn't before.

Dick
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." Aristotle ((PSG, PSE & Fuji HS20 user)) Presentation Impact Blog

Previous

Return to PSG - Tips & Tricks