Oops !

Post your tips & tricks here for creating slide shows with ProShow Gold. This could include suggestions for style and content in addition to working with the software itself

Oops !

Postby Dave Fitzpatrick » Wed Apr 30, 2008 6:12 am

For any of you who downloaded the Marquee Effect zip file from my web site, please discard it and download again. A couple of people reported finding an error message when building the AVI. I looked into the code this morning and found that I was just a little too clever. I had changed something right at the very last moment which I thought would improve the appearance of the program and make the user interface more friendly. Well, through an inadvertant screw up of a directory pointer, this "improvement" improved things to the point that the program would no longer work if you were writing the AVI to any directory other than the one where the bitmaps were built and stored.

This is now fixed and I've updated the zipped files on my site, www.visisketchpro.com

Sorry for any inconvenience I may have caused you.
Dave

The camera sees things the way they are. Photoshop makes them the way we'd like them to be.

http://www.mediadigitronics.com

Return to PSG - Tips & Tricks