A Ghost image

Post your tips & tricks here for creating slide shows with ProShow Gold. This could include suggestions for style and content in addition to working with the software itself
SSteve

A Ghost image

Postby SSteve » Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:46 pm

I am working on a show part of it is My grand Parents.I have a photo of My grand father his nine daughters and 2 sons.My grand mother had passed by then.I have lots of room on one side of the image I would like to cut out one of he photos and then make it ghost like.Is this possible using something like paintdotnet ??
Steve

Postby heckydog » Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:49 pm

Not familiar with paintdotnet. However, a simple way to make a ghost-like picture would be to reduce the transparency to 50%-60% and feather the edges a little bit. And if it's a color picture you would probably want to convert it to black and white.

If the program can handle that then you should be able to create the effect.

SSteve

Postby SSteve » Thu Apr 10, 2008 7:12 pm

heckydog wrote:Not familiar with paintdotnet. However, a simple way to make a ghost-like picture would be to reduce the transparency to 50%-60% and feather the edges a little bit. And if it's a color picture you would probably want to convert it to black and white.

If the program can handle that then you should be able to create the effect.

Thanks
I got it done maybe the hard way I just kept messing around with the different bluring tools Really not sure what all I did but I got it. Now that this show is done I am going to decide on what software to use then start learning how to use it.
Thanks for you suggestion.
Steve

Return to PSG - Tips & Tricks