using Paint.Net

Post your tips & tricks here for creating slide shows with ProShow Gold. This could include suggestions for style and content in addition to working with the software itself
SSteve

using Paint.Net

Postby SSteve » Wed Apr 09, 2008 7:15 pm

I finally got around to start learning a photo software.I have paintdotnet I was using today.I do have Jasc paint shop pro 8.which ones are not simple but easier than others to work with.My thoughts are to decide on one and then start going thru all the tuts I can find.I have a couple other programs also.
I went into PaintDotNet today and made a set of curtains,I also made several frames transparent.One thing I did find and made it very nice I found a key to select inside the frame I did that and low and behold the brush stays on the inside of the selection but once I had it all selected and transparent then I could not find a way to turn off the selected lines so I had to save it then open it back up to complete my job.Any one know how to turn that off and what does the most use.I thought maybe if I stick with a well used program I may be able to get a bit more help.
Any suggestions
Steve

finder

Postby finder » Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:22 pm

Hi

The answer that you look for may be better found on their forum. Sorry I couldn't help more. As for me in my toolbox I have pspX, photoshop MX, Corel Painter and a few others. I find that they all about the same.

http://paintdotnet.forumer.com/viewforum.php?f=15

SSteve

Postby SSteve » Wed Apr 30, 2008 7:00 am

Finder
Thank I have spent the past few minutes looking this site over.That will keep me busy for a long long time lots of good stuff.
Thank You
Steve

Return to PSG - Tips & Tricks