Saving as a ISO

Post your tips & tricks here for creating slide shows with ProShow Gold. This could include suggestions for style and content in addition to working with the software itself

Postby Barbara_K » Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:48 pm

Steve,

It sounds like you are clicking the Output Options tab on the left side of the window. The screenshot Mikey posted shows the DISC BURNING tab. This is where you will choose the ISO Image File setting shown.

Barbara

SSteve

Postby SSteve » Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:08 pm

Barbara_K wrote:Steve,

It sounds like you are clicking the Output Options tab on the left side of the window. The screenshot Mikey posted shows the DISC BURNING tab. This is where you will choose the ISO Image File setting shown.

Barbara

Barbara
On the right side at the top Between Audio and Window is "Create" I click there I get what I described above,now if I go to the right side at top and I have one that says Create Output I click on that one a window opens up has 12 choices,DVD,PC Execubatles,Device,Youtube,and so on..
Now if I click on DVD I get the same windows as I did on the left side as I described above.Help don't have any hair left to pull.
Steve

Postby gpsmikey » Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:30 pm

SSteve wrote:Mikey
First thanks for your hanging in trying to help.Now when I open mine it looks nothing like that.On the right side it has a window DVD type and a scroll down arrow and that has 7 versions of what you can do,DVD HQ (High Quality_Max)High Quality-Safe)
DVD SP Standard Play) plus other types.Below that is a window says Video standard,next is Audio format,DVD output option in that box your choice is"Anti Flicker,and"Desaturation.
Under that is Video clip output option,
Now in the right side up top it says DVD Type Information
Video 720X480 MPEG 11
then it goes on to tell about ntsc format and some other things,No box's so something is very wrong.
Can Brenda tell me how to insert a picture.I do know how to upload to like Photobucket.and some of the other forums I belong to we are able to upload screen shots of these.at the present I am using Snagit for my screen shot grabber.
Thanks again
Steve

OK, the menu items you have described are for the "Output options" tab. Right
under that tab is the "Disk Burning" tab. Click on that and you will see the
options to select the burner etc at the top. See the image below - you should be
able to click on the "disk burner" option

mikey
You can't have too many gadgets or too much disk space !!
mikey (PSP6, Photoshop CS6, Vegas Pro 14, Acid 7, BluffTitler, Nikon D300s, D810)
Lots of PIC and Arduino microprocessor stuff too !!

SSteve

Postby SSteve » Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:57 pm

Holy Cow
I have been in there several times and each time I opened up the Bitsetting window open that up.It partially covers up the Iso window so I guess I just moved on to fast or blind not sure what.I am sure sorry to waste your time on something so dumb but really happy you all stuck with me.
Thanks
Steve

ProShow Hall of Fame

Postby Brenda » Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:05 pm

Steve,

Glad you now have it sorted.

Re screen captures and inserting an image in your post. This is the link to Mickey's excellent tutorial:

http://www.proshowenthusiasts.com/viewtopic.php?t=6790

Brenda

SSteve

Postby SSteve » Tue Apr 08, 2008 3:49 pm

Brenda wrote:Steve,

Glad you now have it sorted.

Re screen captures and inserting an image in your post. This is the link to Mickey's excellent tutorial:

http://www.proshowenthusiasts.com/viewtopic.php?t=6790

Brenda

Thank you Brenda I will do some practice when I am feelling a wee bit better.Only been on the Pc yesterday and to day total 30 minutes.
Steve

Previous

Return to PSG - Tips & Tricks