How to help needed

Post your tips & tricks here for creating slide shows with ProShow Gold. This could include suggestions for style and content in addition to working with the software itself
Valued Member

How to help needed

Postby burntb4 » Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:18 am

If it's been asked-sorry for the repetition , but I can't see any topic on this.

I have a frame with stars in the background and 5 OVAL shapes for pics and i can't figure out how to change the dimension of the square pics i have to fit them in the vertical ovals.?? Anyone? The only imaging software I have is Microsoft Digital Imiage Suite.
Thanks

ProShow Hall of Fame

Postby DickK » Thu Aug 09, 2007 2:47 pm

It sounds like all you want to do is size them down to fit the openings, in which case just use the zoom function on the motion tab to zoom them down then physically move them within the visible slide to where the frame opening is.

If that's not what you were looking to do, ask again.

Dick
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." Aristotle ((PSG, PSE & Fuji HS20 user)) Presentation Impact Blog

Pauline

Postby Pauline » Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:25 pm

Hi burntb4

I'm wondering if your 5 oval shapes are masks (meaning images can be placed behind them and only seen within the oval), or are they simply ovals which require the image placed inside over the top? I think the latter is what you mean.

I would try double clicking the slide in Proshow, and ensure the image layer is above the oval layer. Select the image layer then go into edit and click on vignette. In there you can select a round shape. Then you could shrink the image to fit inside the oval and put it in place. I'm assuming Gold has the vignette option. I hope this is some help, otherwise please post again and someone will offer another solution

ProShow Hall of Fame

Postby hardsoftware » Fri Aug 10, 2007 6:06 am

Unfortunatly Gold does not have the Vignette option.

Ben
PSG, & Producer 3,4 and 5. Photo Editing: PS Elements 2.0 & 5.0, Premier Elements 3.0,

PHOTODEX GALLERY: http://www.photodex.com/share/hardsoftware
UnEmployed, and getting pretty good at it!
Facebook look for Ben R. Baca.

Valued Member

Postby burntb4 » Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:26 am

Ok folks--Thanks. Gonna try another route :D

Return to PSG - Tips & Tricks