Layers?

Post your tips & tricks here for creating slide shows with ProShow Gold. This could include suggestions for style and content in addition to working with the software itself
angusforbes

Layers?

Postby angusforbes » Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:38 pm

I'm betting this has been asked and answered, I had a look through but as I dont know what it is called I am not finding any help.

Can anyone suggest what I do to achieve the following:

Slide opens with pic full frame
Pic then shrinks to left hand side
another slide opens on the right hand side then expands to full frame

As always I appreciate your help as I learn this fantastic programme

Angus

ProShow Hall of Fame

Postby briancbb » Sat Aug 04, 2007 12:37 am

Hi Angus

In PSG you will have to do this over two slides, as you do not have 'keyframes' in PSG.

Open slide 1 with the full frame picture. Double click on the picture in the timeline. Go to the 'Motions' tab and using 'pan' and 'zoom' shrink the picture and put it in the frame corner, using the 'ending position' controls. Now 'copy to next slide'. You should now have slide 2 with a copy of the reduced picture in the corner. Close the motions effects.

With the control key held down, drag your second picture onto slide 2. Ensure this pictures is selected in 'Selected Layers'. Double click the slide and enter the 'motions effects' screen again. Using the pan and zoom controls of 'starting position' reduce the picture and put it in the other corner. Close the motion effects box.

Hopefully you should now have what you wanted.

I use PSP, and I hope the controls are the same in PSG :D . Someone will put me right if they are not.

Brian

ProShow Hall of Fame

Postby DickK » Sat Aug 04, 2007 5:52 am

Angus,

As usual, Brian's got it right -- those controls in PSG are the same. Let us know if that didn't do exactly what you wanted.

Dick
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." Aristotle ((PSG, PSE & Fuji HS20 user)) Presentation Impact Blog

Return to PSG - Tips & Tricks