Switch to full style
Post your tips & tricks here for creating slide shows with ProShow Gold. This could include suggestions for style and content in addition to working with the software itself
Post a reply

Re: trying to do a slide show of my old scrapbook pages

Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:58 am

Barbara,
I still think that you misunderstood the whole point, but I'm done with explaining myself.

Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:06 am

No, I didn't misunderstand. I was talking in a broad fashion.

Also, one of the motions I use involves a very SHORT amount of time at a "hold" position. Rather than changing motion in one fell swoop (position, tilt, zoom...), I use a small amount of "stationary" time before the changed motion begins. This can be on the order of 0.1 to 0.25 or so seconds.

It's just another technique and it applies to many types of motion effects. A "tip" if you will. It can improve the appearance of an effect in a small way that the viewer may not consciously be aware of, but which they'll appreciate.

Dale

Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:32 am

Before the bickering started again, this post was a very, very interesting discussion between
a few highly experienced members. How unfortunate...

Jean-Paul

Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:06 pm

There's quite a difference between bickering and what happened here, which is that people were openly discussing their views and tastes.

Barbara

Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:43 pm

Jean-Paul,

:shock: When are you going to learn the difference between artistic differences and differing opinion? Nobody was getting on anyone's case. In the process of airing differing views, tastes, technique, and tips, the reader gets a more varied input on the process of creating a show. And EACH of us, Mona, Dick, Barbara, and myself added useful information on the subject, from different positions. Where's yours?

Dale
Post a reply