Favorite DVD settings?

Post your tips & tricks here for creating slide shows with ProShow Gold. This could include suggestions for style and content in addition to working with the software itself

Favorite DVD settings?

Postby Yen » Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:46 pm

Hello, I'm a returning user after creating a new show just last week for our bicycle group. One of the viewers requested a copy, so I burned it to a DVD using the ProShow "Create Output" feature. Due to the overwhelming response to the show, I think there will be more requests.

While it was burning, I wondered if there are favorite settings you recommend for the average person. This particular person is very computer-savvy and probably has a newer DVD player and/or computer, while some of the others may have older ones.

Is there a one-size-fits-all set of options that will produce a quality show for most users?

Thanks, and I'm looking forward to spending more time here learning and sharing.

Jen

ProShow Hall of Fame

Re: Favorite DVD settings?

Postby DickK » Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:16 pm

For DVD output there really aren't that many options. I just set everything to the highest quality settings and go. That's going to get the best the format can handle--not great but often surprisingly good.
Dick
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." Aristotle ((PSG, PSE & Fuji HS20 user)) Presentation Impact Blog

Return to PSG - Tips & Tricks